Thursday, November 5, 2009

A Blog of Blessings


Because our family no longer lives under the same roof...or even the same cities I would like to start a Thanksgiving blog. Each day I am asking each of the family members to utilize the month of November to list something they are thankful for each day. I think this will be fun and reflective for our family. As the mom...I will start. Yes....Brian and Jess...Titan....I want your blessings too. :)

TODAY: I am thankful to be a MOM! No calling, no career, no award could be greater or mean more to me than the privilege I have had of being a mom and raising such amazingly talented and beautiful daughters!! I am also excited to have two son-in-laws and the Priesthood back in our family. Who could ask for more?

I have not always been the best mom and have made lots of mistakes but hopefully my family knows that they mean the world to me and I consider motherhood the greatest calling...the toughest calling...the most rewarding calling a woman could ever have!

Your turn family.....

No comments:

Post a Comment