Saturday, November 7, 2009

Thankful for Animals



"I am so thankful that Heavenly Father put animals on this earth. Particulary dogs. No matter what type of day I have had, good or bad, my puppy is the one thing on earth that knows exactly how to cheer me up. Dogs are so loyal and love you no matter how long they have been waiting for you to come home. They don't get inpatient for you - they are always overjoyed when they see you, and give you unconditonal love - always. I love when I pull into my driveway after a long day at work, and as I get my mail and proceed to walk into my house, I can hear my dog Harli in the backyard jumping up and down against the fence because she knows I am home. Heavenly Father has given us so many beautiful creations on this earth for the sole intent to bring us joy. Today - I am grateful for Harli, she brings so much joy into mine and Jess' life." - Whitni Dickson

No comments:

Post a Comment