Saturday, November 7, 2009

My family


" I am very grateful for my family. I wanted to start off with something so big and so simple. They mean the world to me, I can honestly say i wouldnt change them for the world. I would do anything & everything for every one of them. They have helped me so much with everything in life, friends, school, sports, and just when i need someone to talk to. They have always been here for me and I'm very glad I have them. I don't tell them enough but I love them more than anything. And i don't think they realize how much they have helped me and how much they mean to me. My sisters, Whitni and McKinli i look up to with everything. They may not know it, but I do. Whitni with getting married in the temple, and McKinli on how such a strong mother she is. And hopefully one day I can too. But trust me not for a long time! (: My parents, are the greatest parents in the world. They do everything they can for me and my sisters. They keep me going and never wanting to give up on anything. My little (half) brother Will, well he is just a little ball of fun(; haha. He is the funniest, cutest little brother ever! I hope I can be a good example to him one day. Well, I love you guys more than anything! (: Thanks for everything you do! I really appreciate it!" - Mattisyn Fennell. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment