Friday, November 6, 2009

Talents & Blessings


"I am grateful for the talents I have been given. I take them for granted so often and I have tossed many talents aside that my Father in Heaven has blessed me with. I am so grateful for my patriarchal blessing and that when I am feeling down or discouraged, I can turn to that sacred blessing for guidance and remember all the abilities and talents the Lord has given me to uplift me and encourage me to endure. I know that we have talents for many reasons. We are given special gifts to help others along their journeys and show them a glimpse of hope. We are given talents to help us feel better about ourselves. When we are serving others it is such a rewarding feeling... and I know when we are putting our talents to good use, we are pleasing Him." - Whitni Fennell Dickson

No comments:

Post a Comment