Thursday, November 12, 2009

DAUGHTERS


"I am so excited to be a mom of three talented, gorgeous and strong daughters! I feel so fortunate. They are each so different and each holds a special place in my heart.

Whitni was my first and I wondered if I could love another one as much as her. We had the first three years together without sisters and I was able to stay at home and really enjoy my time with her and watch her grow. I am so proud of the women that she is and she is now my example as I watch her accomplish so much in her life and how she balances it all. She believes in herself and sets goals and achieves them. She is the responsible daughter and we can count on her as she watches over us all.

McKinli is the full of fun and loves to have fun. I love McKinli because she is ALWAYS positive no matter her circumstances. She believes in herself and can accomplish and has accomplished ANYTHING she sets her mind to. She gets a lot of attention for her beauty, which of course I think she is beautiful, however the deepest and richest part of McKinli is her heart. She truly cares about others and I rarely if ever hear her said bad things about people. You would not know that she tends to be shy because she is always so bubbly. She is STRONG and COURAGEOUS! Great mom too!

Matti is the FUNNIEST of all of us. She is a great best friend and helps us all keep our sense of humor. Most of the time we are laughing with her or at her silly comments. She, like her sisters, is so pretty. Matti has this natural beauty and her soul is all about HONESTY. She is loyal and honest and a good friend to all. She is athletic and probably the hardest worker when it comes to physical labor. She does it without complaining too. She is so HELPFUL to me and so LOVING. It is often that Matti is the one to come and wrap her arms around me FIRST and tell me how much she loves me!

I love my girls and hope that I can continue to be a better mom to them every day! I would spend all my life and all my time with them if I could!"

No comments:

Post a Comment